Important Message Regarding COVID-19
COVID-19 Update: June 1, 2020
Snug Harbor Inn is open and going beyond recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), US Travel Association and Public Health Professionals. We will continue to follow their prevention guidelines to help keep our hotels clean and our communities safe. While our attention to detail has always been thorough, Snug Harbor Inn will be taking the additional precautions in order to keep our guests and employees safe and provide a safe haven for you and your family:
Thorough Cleaning Protocols
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces, with an emphasis on frequently contacted surfaces.
- Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized following EPA approved protocols.
- All bed linens are washed at high temperatures in accordance to CDC guidelines, and dirty laundry is bagged / contained in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported.
- Air filters are replaced more regularly and HVAC cleaning is increased to maximize fresh air exchange.
- Hand-sanitizer is available for all guests at Front Desk.
- Front Desk will sanitize all shared items during and between shifts. This includes surfaces, phones, pens, computers, etc.
Breakfast / Wine & Hors d’Oeurvres Service
- Continental Breakfast and evening Wine and Hors d’Oeurves will be delivered to guest rooms for the foreseeable future. Delivery service will be adjusted for proper pickup / delivery protocols, sanitation of cutlery and single use condiments.
- Our Nantucket Lounge and lobby are rearranged to dissuade crowding.
- Floor markings will be used during the check-in process to ensure guests observe social distancing.
- Delivery drivers / third-party companies will be instructed to comply with social distance requirements. All items received will be sanitized before being brought into the location.
- All employees will be wearing face masks.
- Employees will have their temperature checked before entering the workplace. Any employees who have a fever or show signs of feeling unwell will be instructed to stay home.
- Employees will be instructed to wash their hands regularly.
Snug Harbor Inn looks forward to welcoming you back to your island escape. The weather is beautiful, the beaches are quiet and our small town would be honored to serve you.
For additional information, please visit the following:
For any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Snug Harbor Inn